Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fast Food Night.
  Seems to catch me about once a month.  Most of the time I simply do not schedule the day correctly and leave no time for meal preparation.  Here also we compromise.  We both love JOE'S CRAB SHACK located up by the ball park.  But it is a bit pricey and honestly does not qualify as fast. MACARONI GRILL and OLIVE GARDEN are reasonable close but also not fast.  PIZZA always an option for me, but Ruth not so much.  We have several burger places around, Ruth's favorite is BURGER KING, mine is not.  Again several options for chicken,  KFC would be default, her option is crispy and I am an original sort of guy.
Tonight, Macaroni Grill.  For Ruth Shrimp and Fettuccine  Alfredo, while I found an Italian Sausage in a spicy tomato sauce, we do agree on the Tiramisu .




No comments:

Post a Comment